Utilitzem cookies pròpies i de tercers per millorar els nostres serveis i mostra-te publicitat relacionada emb les teves preferències mitjançant l'anàlisis dels teus hàbits de navegació. Si segueixes navegant, considerem que acceptes el seu ús. Pots canviar la teva configuració o obtenir més informació a la nostra Política de Cookies. Clica a ACCEPTAR per confirmar que has llegit i acceptat aquesta informació. Després d'acceptar-la no tornarem a mostrar aquest maissatge.
In an ever evolving world, with disruptive technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI) and 3D printing opening their way in many fields, our society is undergoing a transformation that will have a high impact on new professions.
That is the case of Healthcare too, in which Engineering and Medicine get merged and ask for new professionals with new skills in the edge between the two disciplines.
This course focuses on the development of innovative knowledge and skills. To register and expand the event information for the Comprehensive Transversal Programme in Medical Image Post Processing: 3D Printing and Artificial Intelligence you must access to: https://www.expert3d.eu/
Offer specialists or training radiologists doctors, bioengineers or computer scientists as well as senior technicians in imaging for diagnosis, theoretical and practical training material that allows the acquisition of knowledge that enables them to perform post-processing of the radiological image, especially applied to the 3D image-print and research.
- Learn the clinical needs for the realization of 3D image, 3D printing, use of biomarkers and AI
- Learn how to recognize the best image techniques and methodologies of segmentation for each body tissue
- Understand the different stages involved in the basic post-process of the 3D imaging
- Learn the stages of 3D printing of a medical image, from the acquisition of the image until the final physical product is obtained.
- Learn the basic technical skills of Imaging, 3D printing, Biomarkers and AI software and research toolsbasics of research softwares and research tools.
- Be able to independently perform the complete process that allows the transformation of the medical image into a printable 3D model, as well as generate associated components (splints, guides, surgical material ...).
- Be able to independently perform the complete process that allows the transformation of the medical image into a segmented model, and then normalize it.
- Acquire knowledge on AI medical imaging technologies and be capable of choosing the best for each clinical need
- Understand the radiomics methodology
- Identify pathologies and areas of radiology and how to apply radiomics-related advanced quantitative imaging biomarkers.
First block: Acquire general knowledge about current clinical needs and future development options: surgical planning, training, generation of standardized models, generation of own phantoms... An update will also be included in the applied radiological anatomy (for each organ system), so we can know which are the best imaging techniques to evaluate each fabric.
Second block: Dedicated to update the knowledge about the techniques of image and especially how to optimize the parameters of each one to improve the results (segmentation, increase ,of signal ...). Also, the basic concepts of simple reconstruction will be included: such as ,the multiplanar technique, the reconstructions of maximum or minimum intensity or the volumes of surface.
Third block: Dedicated to acquiring the maximum knowledge that through the segmentation of the 3D image allows reaching other realities such as virtual reality, augmented reality or printed models. It includes the post-process of segmentation, the knowledge of free and dedicated software as well as the generation of special models. The practices will include both work with the programs and the own printing of tests.
Fourth block: Dedicated to the development of skills to use the basic research software to make basic segmentations for neurosciences.
Fifth block: Dedicated to acquire skills on how to apply tools from deep learning and artificial intelligence to clinical and research scenarios. In this module the student will understand the concepts of evaluation of the impact of advanced quantitative imaging biomarkers on preclinical and clinical studies and trials as well as clinical routine.
- Online theoretical classes:38 h
- Flip-class classes: 10 h
- Practical classes: 8h
Duration and standard European Education Credits:
- Total hours of practice: 75h
- Total online hours: 122 h
- Total hours of tutoring: 25 h
- Total hours of training: 225h
Formación Hospital Sant Joan de Déu
Carrer de Santa Rosa, 39-57
08950 Esplugues de Llobregat
Barcelona [ver mapa]
- 21/09/2020 - 14/11/2020Descarregar programa
- Diagnòstic per la imatge en Pediatria
- Idioma Espanyol
- Hores lectives 225h
European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS)
També et pot interessar
21 oct 20 18 nov 20