Utilitzem cookies pròpies i de tercers per millorar els nostres serveis i mostra-te publicitat relacionada emb les teves preferències mitjançant l'anàlisis dels teus hàbits de navegació. Si segueixes navegant, considerem que acceptes el seu ús. Pots canviar la teva configuració o obtenir més informació a la nostra Política de Cookies. Clica a ACCEPTAR per confirmar que has llegit i acceptat aquesta informació. Després d'acceptar-la no tornarem a mostrar aquest maissatge.
HSJD declares that it has tried to provide a description of this Policy that is as simple and as clear as possible. HSJD is well aware that your privacy is important, so we recommend that you read our Policy and contact us if you have any questions. Our Policy applies to all services offered by HSJD, but excludes those that are subject to separate privacy policies that do not include this Policy.
3. Responsible entity
The entity responsible for processing your data is
Tax ID number: R5800645C
Address: Passeig Sant Joan de Déu, 2 — 08950 Esplugues de Llobregat, Barcelona (Spain)
Telephone: +34 93 253 21 00
4. What information do we collect?
HSJD only processes the personal data that are considered appropriate, relevant and limited to proper compliance with the purpose for which they were initially collected.
By way of example, should you request information, the data we shall collect shall include, but may not be limited to, your first and last name(s) and telephone or email address. In addition, your IP address  and your domain name will be processed for statistical purposes.
Notwithstanding the above, certain services may require other personal data or other categories of personal data that you yourself will include.
In any event, HSJD, an entity that adheres to the STANDARD CODE OF THE CATALAN UNION OF HOSPITALS, under record number CT107, guarantees the security of your personal data.
5. For what purpose do we process your data?
The data that you provide to us are processed for the following purposes:
- To process purchases of training courses offered on the website.
- To conduct statistical studies.
- To process orders, applications and all types of request made by the user by any means of contact that is made available to the user on the institution’s website.
- To send the newsletter as well as commercial communications and all types of notification related to products purchased and other products or services from the website owner, including ancillary services as well as newsletters, news and promotions, by any means, including electronic and telematic media (for example, email, SMS or any other electronic medium).
Users guarantee that the personal data provided to the website owner are complete, truthful and accurate. As such, the website owner will not be responsible for any incident arising from inaccuracy or falsity of information provided by users.
6. How long do we store your data?
If you maintain a relationship with HSJD of a commercial nature, any data that you have provided for this purpose will be stored as long as said commercial relationship with HSJD is maintained and for as many years as necessary to comply with legal obligations. Otherwise, your data will be stored as long as you do not request cessation of activity.
7. When will we be entitled to process your data?
We are entitled and empowered to process the data that you provide to us when said data is necessary in order to send the information requested, to manage the Platform (and its associated services) and, as applicable, to comply with mandatory legal obligations that derive from European Union Law or that of Member States. HSJD will take the actions necessary to guarantee that the personal data it collects, stores and processes from the data subjects are processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner, in compliance with the obligations that derive from the applicable legislation for the purpose of its activity.
In addition, as long as you are a user, we will also be entitled to use your data to inform you of any offers, promotions, products, services, circulars and campaigns that we believe may be of interest to you, taking into account previously purchased products and services, although you may object to said processing at any time.
Apart from the cases mentioned above, we will always obtain your consent before processing your data. Consent will be freely granted, specific, informed and unequivocal. You have the right to withdraw any consent granted, without retroactive effect, at any time.
8. To whom do we transfer your data?
HSJD will not transfer user data to third parties. However, if a user's data were to be transferred to any company, that user would be informed prior to collection, and the user's express, freely granted, specific, informed and unequivocal consent would be requested through a clear statement.
In addition, your data will be transferred to official public bodies and private entities who, due to legal obligations or operational needs, must access the data for purposes of proper provision of healthcare and the other above-mentioned purposes.
Apart from these cases, we will not transfer your data to third parties, unless legally obliged to do so.
9. What are your rights in relation to the processing of your data?
You have the right to obtain information about HSJD’s processing of your personal data. Specifically:
1. You have the right to access your personal data to learn which personal data we are processing, as well as to request rectification of inaccurate data and, where applicable, to request erasure of data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
2. Under certain circumstances, you may request that the processing of your data be restricted, in which case we will only store them to exercise or defend claims.
3. Under certain circumstances and for reasons that relate to your particular situation, you may oppose the processing of your data. HSJD will stop processing your data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or to exercise or defend potential claims.
4. You will have the right to portability, that is to say, having any personal data that you may have provided transferred directly to another responsible entity in a structured format, for common use and in a machine-readable form, whenever technically possible.
5. You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on the automated processing of your personal data.
You may exercise the above-mentioned rights by sending an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will respond to your requests as soon as possible and, in any event, within a period of one (1) month of receipt of your request. Under certain circumstances, this period may be extended by another two (2) months, in which case we will duly inform you within a period of one (1) month of receipt of your request.
If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates data protection regulations, or if you believe that we have not satisfied the exercise of your rights, you may file a claim before the competent supervisory authority of your place of residence. You can view the various supervisory authorities at the following link: http://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/enlaces/index-ides-idphp.php.
In any event, before filing any claim, please contact us by email at email@example.com or visit us at Passeig Sant Joan de Déu, 2 — 08950 Esplugues de Llobregat, Barcelona (Spain), in order to try to resolve any discrepancy amicably.
10. Do you have the right to withdraw your consent?
Yes, you may withdraw your consent at any time to the processing of your data for one or more of the purposes indicated above for which you may have previously granted your consent.
 An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it is connected to the Internet.