We have the pleasure to inform you that the 1st International Symposium on Genetic Syndromes with Movement Disorders and Epilepsy will be held in Barcelona, Spain on February 6-7, 2020. This first edition is organized in continuity of the International Symposium on Child Movement Disorders, which gathered every other year more than 300 professionals from 30 different countries since 2004. The best qualified experts involved in pediatric movement disorders took part in this biannual meeting.
To register and expand the event information you must access its official website:
The main topics proposed for the 2020 meeting include:
- Co-occurrence of Movement Disorders and Epilepsy: an historical overview.
- The hunting of causative genes.
- Basic cellular mechanisms involved in movement disorders and epilepsy.
- Pathways involved in the co-occurrence of movement disorders and epilepsy.
- Disorders related to: GNAO1, ATP1A3, SCN1A, FOXG1, TBC1D24, Other.
- Principles of current and future management: medical treatments of the epilepsies, the movement disorders, deep brain stimulation, Gene therapy and other innovative treatments.
Formación Hospital Sant Joan de Déu
Carrer de Santa Rosa, 39-57
08950 Esplugues de Llobregat
Sala: Auditori Edifici Docent
- 06/02/2020 - 07/02/2020
- Paediatric Neurology
- Language Spanish
- Teaching hours 20 h
You might also be interested in
19 nov 19 19 dic 19
09 dic 19 11 dic 19
25 feb 20 31 mar 20