Welcome to the 3rd International Pediatric and Neonatal NIV Meeting .
The Third International Conference on Pediatric and Neonatal Non-invasive Ventilation will be held again in Barcelona, Spain.
This meeting intends to be a complementary event to the Biennial European Conference on Pediatric and Neonatal Ventilation organized by Dr. Rimensberger in Switzerland.
This Conference, focused on NIV, will be offering the latest advances to young pediatricians, neonatologists, pediatric intensivists, pediatric pulmonologists, and pediatric and neonatal intensive care nurses/respiratory therapists. It is a multidisplinary forum where everyone will learn from the lectures of well-known experts in this field.
In addition, true to our commitment to education, we will also offer a series of pre-congress workshops that will focus on very practical bedside issues.
We are inviting you to participate and to make this Third Conference on Pediatric and Neonatal Non-invasive Ventilation a high standard event and a great success. We are looking forward to seeing you in Barcelona in 2017.
To acquire and develop the basic knowledge for administering non-invasive ventilation in pediatric and neonatal patient.
Specific objectives of preliminary workshops:
A Basic NIV workshop
- To know the indications and contraindications of the technique.
- To suitably select the optimum material for administering the technique.
- to apply the methodology according to the patient's age and pathology.
- To learn how to manage the problems causing NIV failure (asynchrony, hypoxemia, hypercapnia, poor management of secretions, etc.).
- To prevend and detect complications of the technique.
B Advanced NIV workshops
- Challenging patients
- To understand common reasons for asynchrony in infants.
- To learn about the most advanced modes that can help with asynchrony issues.
- To troubleshot with NIV NAVA.
- Identify asynchrony
- To understand the underlying mechanisms of asynchrony.
- To identify and manage asynchrony properly.
- To offer an update about physiology and monitoring when using NIV.
- To review the main predictive factors for NIV failure.
- To analyze the importance of the interface on NIV results.
- To review the role of HFNC and NIV in the weaning process.
- To enjoy interactive sessions with the invited speakers.
- To share the attendees' experience, results and learning curve.
In the Website
To process your online registration to the meeting, it is necessary to have a registration code:
Click here to complete the pre-registration form and get your registration code.
To calculate your registration fee and provide you with your personalized registration code, please, complete the pre-registration form. Once you have submitted the form, the administrative team will create your personalized registration code based on the options you have indicated on the form and send it to your email, along with the registration instructions.
For any questions that might arise, our team is available at email@example.com
- Address HOSPITAL SANT JOAN DE DÉU , Carrer de Santa Rosa, 39 08950 Esplugues de Llobregat (Barcelona)
- Paediatric Emergencies
- Language English
- Microsite Visitar web
You might also be interested in
17 sep 20 18 sep 20
28 sep 20 29 oct 20