This Cardiovascular Intensive Care Training Course is a trans-Societal activity addressed to junior members aiming to promote training in Cardiac Intensive Care. This is a 2 day activity combining both a series of core lectures and hands-on activities focused on Cardiac Intensive Care.
**In order to process your registration, please send us a document that certifies your membership of the AEPC or ESPNIC societies and we will send you a code: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Course for doctors in training time (juniors).
- To review physiologic concepts related to cardiovascular intensive care.
- To reinforce training in point of care ultrasonography.
- To reinforce training Mechanical Circulatory Support.
- To reinforce training Postoperative Arrhythmias.
- To reinforce training in hemodynamic and catheterization data interpretation.
- Basic Physiology and Monitoring.
- Cardiopulmonary Interactions.
- Postoperative arrhythmias.
- Ultrasound in the CICU.
- Neonatal echocardiography.
- Echocardiography in MCC patients.
- Looking Outside the heart.
- Challenging EKGs.
- Hands-on (4 sub-groups)
- Cath Data (A) / MCS (B)
- Simulation (C) / POCUS (D)
- Cath Data interpretation.
- Single ventricle pshisiology and management.
- Surgical Techniques.
- Challenging cases.
- Principles of ECMO.
- Mechanical Circulatory Support.
- Inscription fee includes course registration fee for 2 days, course material/handouts, lunch and refresment during coffe breaks.
- Strictly limited places: Only 24.
Intensivista cardíaco pediátrico
Hospital Sant Joan de Déu Barcelona
Joan Sanchez de Toledo Sancho
Consultant Neonatal Intensivist-Paediatric Cardiologist
Cambridge University Hospitals
Head of Pediatric Cardiology
University Hospital Lausanne (Switzerland)
Consultant in ICU and Pediatric Cardiology
Department of Cardiac Surgery
University Hospital Heidelberg
Pediatric Cardiac Intensive Care
Yale New Haven Children’s Hospital
You might also be interested in
03 jun 19 04 jun 19