This Cardiovascular Intensive Care Training Course is a trans-Societal activity addressed to junior members aiming to promote training in Cardiac Intensive Care. This is a 2 day activity combining both a series of core lectures and hands-on activities focused on Cardiac Intensive Care.
**In order to process your registration, please send us a document that certifies your membership of the AEPC or ESPNIC societies and we will send you a code: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Course for doctors in training time (juniors).
- To review physiologic concepts related to cardiovascular intensive care.
- To reinforce training in point of care ultrasonography.
- To reinforce training Mechanical Circulatory Support.
- To reinforce training Postoperative Arrhythmias.
- To reinforce training in hemodynamic and catheterization data interpretation.
- Basic Physiology and Monitoring.
- Cardiopulmonary Interactions.
- Postoperative arrhythmias.
- Ultrasound in the CICU.
- Neonatal echocardiography.
- Echocardiography in MCC patients.
- Looking Outside the heart.
- Challenging EKGs.
- Hands-on (4 sub-groups)
- Cath Data (A) / MCS (B)
- Simulation (C) / POCUS (D)
- Cath Data interpretation.
- Single ventricle pshisiology and management.
- Surgical Techniques.
- Challenging cases.
- Principles of ECMO.
- Mechanical Circulatory Support.
- Inscription fee includes course registration fee for 2 days, course material/handouts, lunch and refresment during coffe breaks.
- Strictly limited places: Only 24.
Intensivista cardíaco pediátrico
Hospital Sant Joan de Déu Barcelona
Joan Sanchez de Toledo Sancho
Consultant Neonatal Intensivist-Paediatric Cardiologist
Cambridge University Hospitals
Head of Pediatric Cardiology
University Hospital Lausanne Switzerland
You might also be interested in
03 jun 19 04 jun 19