This Cardiovascular Intensive Care Training Course is a trans-Societal activity addressed to doctors members aiming to promote training in Cardiac Intensive Care. This is a two day activity combining both a series of core lectures and hands-on activities focused on Cardiac Intensive Care.
- Course for doctors (seniors).
- To review physiologic concepts related to cardiovascular intensive care.
- To reinforce training in point of care ultrasonography.
- To reinforce training Mechanical Circulatory Support.
- To reinforce training Postoperative Arrhythmias.
- To reinforce training in hemodynamic and catheterization data interpretation.
- Basic Physiology and Monitoring.
- Cardiopulmonary Interactions.
- Postoperative arrhythmias.
- Ultrasound in the CICU.
- Neonatal echocardiography.
- Echocardiography in MCC patients.
- Looking Outside the heart.
- Challenging EKGs.
- Hands-on (4 sub-groups)
- Cath Data (A)/MCS (B)
- Simulation (C)/POCUS (D)
- Cath Data interpretation.
- Single ventricle pshisiology and management.
- Surgical Techniques.
- Challenging cases.
- Principles of ECMO.
- Mechanical Circulatory Support.
- Inscriptions fee include course registration fee for 2 days, course material/handouts, lunch and refresment during coffe breaks.
- Strictly limited places: Only 8.
Formación Hospital Sant Joan de Déu
Carrer de Santa Rosa, 39-57
08950 Esplugues de Llobregat
Barcelona [ver mapa]
- Heart Center
- Language Spanish
- Teaching hours 20h
Intensivista cardíaco pediátrico
Hospital Sant Joan de Déu Barcelona
Joan Sanchez de Toledo Sancho
Consultant Neonatal Intensivist-Paediatric Cardiologist
Cambridge University Hospitals
Head of Pediatric Cardiology
University Hospital Lausanne (Switzerland)