This talk is to show how the medical centers of the public health system in our environment are controlled, evaluated and managed and which performance indicators are used: external (by the Administration) and internal (by the hospitals themselves), clinical and management indicators.
Pediatric hospital managers and service managers.
- Understand how the medical centers of the public health system are controlled, evaluated and managed.
- Deepen the performance indicators used: external and internal.
- Visit to the main areas of the hospital.
- Introduction to the evaluation of results through indicatos.
- How is it measured?.
- What do we measure for?.
- Specific applications I.
- Specific applications II.
- Specific applications III.
- Specific applications IV.
Registration code requiered | Custom formation