Pediatric movement disorders are a constantly changing field of pediatric neurology that commit us to stay current. Many of the children affected with movement disorders suffered from a rare disease which causes them to receive a late diagnosis due to the unawareness of these disorders.
Dr. Axeen, Dr. Cif and Dr. Viehoever will enlighten us about movement disorders, epilepsy and deep brain stimulation therapy in children with GNAO1 related neurodevelopmental disorder.
- Pediatric Neurologist.
- Adult Neurologist.
- Geneticist Pediatrician.
- Rehabilitation physician.
- To improve the skills of pediatric neurologist in the diagnosis and treatment of GNAO1 related neurodevelopmental disorder.
- To learn about the characteristics of movement disorders and epilepsy in GNAO1 patients.
- To establish the differential diagnosis of GNAO1 encephalopathy with other diseases.
- To learn about the management of acute movement exacerbations and the precise indications for deep brain stimulation.
- Welcome and presentation of the speakers.
- Movement disorder and other neurological signs in patients with GNAO1 related neurodevelopmental disorder.
- Epilepsy in GNAO1 related neurodevelopmental disorder.
- Deep brain stimulation in GNAO1 related neurodevelopmental disorder.
- Q&A session.
- The webinar will be delivered via Zoom.
- The link will be sent by email 24 hours in advance.
- Address Plataforma virtual | Hospital Sant Joan de Déu
14/09/2021 - 14/09/2021
17:00 - 19:00 h CETDownload programme
- Paediatric Neurology
- Language English
- Teaching hours 2h
Solicitada la acreditación al Consell Català de Formació Continuada Professions Sanitàries-Comisión de Formación Continuada del Sistema Nacional de Salud | Requested accreditation to the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education
You might also be interested in
09 nov 21 02 dic 21