We are pleased to invite you to the second international Pediatric Radiology Conference at the Sant Joan de Déu Hospital in Esplugues de Llobregat (Barcelona).
In this second edition, the program aims to integrate, from the point of view of the image, multidisciplinary assessment in the neonatal fetal transition. We are fortunate to have renowned international teachers and a selection of local teachers recognized for their teaching ability.
The first day will focus on perinatal neuroimaging. A first block will focus on updating the role of neuroimaging as a biomarker in the pathology of the central nervous system (CNS). In the second block we will address the current approach to precision diagnosis in CNS perinatal pathology and how neuroimaging is crucial in its approach. The second day will begin with an exciting update block in fetal medicine. We will continue the day with the multidisciplinary approach to congenital pathology and we will close it with an update on the diagnosis and treatment of premature pathology and the role of imaging in this context.
Attendees will also have the opportunity to visit the SJD Diagnostic Imaging Service and make an exchange of experiences with service professionals.
We hope you can enjoy and make the most of the academic program that we have prepared.
The sessions in English will have simultaneous translation into Spanish.
Ignasi Barber, Mónica Rebollo, Paulino Sousa and Xavier Lucaya.
- Medical specialists in radiology
- Radiology technicians (TSID / TER)
- Review the bases, provide relevant updates and talk about the future of pediatric imaging diagnosis.
- Advanced neurosonographic diagnosis of fetal CNS pathology.
- MRI semiology of fetal CNS pathology.
- Brain maturation. Neuroimaging and prognosis assessment.
- Assessing Perinatal Neurodevelopment: Is MRI an effective Biomarker ?
- Perinatal neuroinflammation.
- Update on the diagnostic and prognostic role of MRI in EHI.
- Image monitoring of the neonatal neurocritical patient. Elastography and Doppler ultrasound.
- The perinatal phenomizer: from syndromic diagnosis to precision diagnosis.
- Genetic approach in the diagnosis of supratentorial malformations.
- Genetic approach in the diagnosis of infratentorial malformations.
- Multiarametric placenta MRI and its role in perinatal pathology.
- Neonatal neurofetal pathology.
- Congenital thoraco-abdominal malformations.
- Prenatal diagnosis and treatment.
- Clinical management.
- Postnatal surgical management.
- Diagnostic imaging.
- Thoracic pathology of prematurity.
- Abdominal pathology of prematurity.
This course has been divided into two days, the first one dedicated to fetal and neonatal neuroimaging and the second one to thorax and abdomen fetal and neonatal imaging.
Has been organized in a session format with a maximum duration of 35 minutes with an eminently practical approach.
- In the cas d'assistir a day, send an electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the specific data.
- Registration for one day: € 100
With the sponsorship of:
With the endorsement of:
Formación Hospital Sant Joan de Déu
Carrer de Santa Rosa, 39-57
08950 Esplugues de Llobregat
Barcelona [ver mapa]
Sala: Auditori Edifici Docent
29/10/2020 - 30/10/2020
- Diagnostic Imaging in Paediatrics
- Language English
- Teaching hours 12,5 h
Requested accreditation to the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME)
Hospital Sant Joan de Déu Barcelona
Ignacio Barber Martínez de la Torre