This practical workshop breaks down the process of handling the R&R. In addition to obtaining a theoretical framework for understanding the R&R process, participants will work on the resubmission process for one of their own articles, through a series of exercises. Course requirements: You must have an R&R to work on during the session. Course recommended for PhD students, post-docs, junior researchers and senior researchers.
Please bring: the R&R notice from the journal, the reviewers’ comments, and the files for your article, including the text, bibliography, figures, tables, data, and anything else you might need for working on your article.
- Review the various kinds of “resubmit” an article can receive from a journal.
- Acquire guidelines for improving their article to address reviewers’ critiques.
- Acquire guidelines for writing their formal resubmission response to the journal.
- Work on the resubmission response for one of their own articles or on the article itself.
- Engage in peer feedback.
- Practice oral English through group activities and class discussion.
- Address Formación Hospital Sant Joan de Déu Barcelona | Plataforma virtual
23/11/2021 - 25/11/2021
23/11/2021 : 10:00 - 12.30h
25/11/2021: 10:00 -12:30 hDownload programme
- Language English
- Teaching hours 5 h
You might also be interested in
13 dic 21