Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar nuestros servicios y mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias mediante el análisis de tus hábitos de navegación. Si continúas navegando, consideramos que aceptas su uso. Puedes cambiar tu configuración u obtener más información en nuestra Política de Cookies. Pulsa el botón ACEPTAR para confirmar que has leído y aceptado la información presentada . Después de aceptar, no volveremos a mostrarte este mensaje.
The Paediatric Tuberculosis Network Europe (pTBnet) is an international network of paediatricians promoting clinical research in the field of paediatric tuberculosis, sharing and developing ideas and research protocols.
pTBnet welcomes you to the 4th International Meeting on Childhood Tuberculosis in Barcelona in February 2024. Following previous editions in Pavia (2013), Vilnius (2018) and Sofia (2021), new areas of research and clinical development have emerged with the aim of improving the care of children with TB.
This is the only international meeting that focuses exclusively on the prevention and treatment of TB in children and adolescents. Long neglected, under-diagnosed and under-reported, the importance of paediatric TB has finally been recognised in the last 15 years and important research questions are being addressed. Such research needs to be translated into policy and clinical practice changes on the ground. This meeting aims to bring together top international experts and speakers with paediatricians and other professionals involved in day-to-day paediatric TB consultations.
Upon registration, trainees and other delegates are encouraged to present a clinical case (submit a 250-word abstract to email@example.com by January 15th 2024). The 4 best cases will be selected for oral presentation during the meeting and the registration fee will be refunded to the presenting author; the rest of abstracts will be electronically displayed during coffee breaks.
- Discuss with the world's leading experts in paediatric tuberculosis.
- Share ideas and projects in the context of an established research network.
- Solve your scientific questions in a friendly and supportive learning environment.
- The Barcelona success story, 20 years on.
- Is STOP TB achievable .
- TB diagnostics and pathogenesis.
- WGS in paediatric TB.
- NTM infections in children.
- Extrapulmonary TB: bone & joint and eye disease.
- Post TB disease.
- History of TB vaccines and new models.
- Paediatric TB drugs PK and new formulations.
- MDR TB infection and disease treatments.
- Chest ultrasound to diagnose TB.
- TB in pregnancy and congenital TB.
- This meeting will be hybrid, so you will have the option of either attending in person or connecting live via a video conferencing tool.
- The webinar link will be provided 48 hours before the start of the course.
- Through the discussion of a complex clinical case by a multidisciplinary team of experts, attendees will have the opportunity to interact, exchange knowledge and enrich their experience in clinical practice.
If you are eligible for a discounted price, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with appropriate proof of your membership or specific situation and you will be provided with a discount code.
When you register, you can also sign up for the Gala Dinner, to be celebrated on Thursday February 15th, for 50 €.
***In case you want to join the Gala Dinner, you need to enter the website twice: initially, to register for the meeting and, secondly, to register for the dinner. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Formación Hospital Sant Joan de Déu
Carrer de Santa Rosa, 39-57
08950 Esplugues de Llobregat Barcelona [ver mapa]
15/02/2024 - 16/02/2024
08:45 - 20:00h / 09:00 - 16:30h On-site courseDescargar programa15/02/2024 - 16/02/2024
08:45 - 20:00h / 09:00 - 16:30h Distance learning course (zoom platform)Descargar programa15/02/2024
Gala Dinner - Restaurant in Barcelona - ***In case you want to join the Gala Dinner, you need to enter the website twice: initially, to register for the meeting and, secondly, to register for the dinner. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Idioma Inglés
- Horas lectivas 18 h
Requested accreditation to the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (SEAFORMEC)