In recent years, pediatric oncology surgery has experienced a very significant growth.
Therefore, Pediatric Surgical Oncology Educational Day: Ped Surg Onc Team Building on site will review the most important aspects of today, with the emergence of new indications and surgical techniques to give the best possible treatment.
- Know the new indications and surgical techniques.
- Be updated with the most important current aspects related to pediatric oncological surgery.
- Know the existing treatments and which one to use in each case.
- Complex surgical approaches "Exposure".
- Multidisciplinary pediatric surgical oncology collaboration.
- Interventional Radiology.
- Nuclear medicine.
- New oncological therapies and the role of surgeons.
- ABC surgery for the complications in the oncologic patient.
- New technologies in surgical oncology.
- The role of 3D technologies.
- Indocyanine green experience.
- MIS and Robotics.
- Houston "We have a problem" - real case complications management.
- The role of simulation for the management of acute surgical complications.
For any incident when registering, send an email to email@example.com