Practical, online course for working on a scientific article. This course is dynamic and highly interactive. We will use the Zoom online meeting platform, which facilitates discussion and small-group work using the breakout room function.
This course is for participants who are in the process of writing a scientific article for publication. Before taking this course, participants should already have a thorough understanding of the structure of the scientific research article. This workshop takes a practical, hands-on approach to writing. Through a series of exercises that break writing down into small steps, participants will make concrete progress on their article during the sessions. Participants can start from an idea, a set of analyzed data, a conference paper, an article draft, a revise & resubmit or a rejected paper. Please bring any materials you will need for working on your article (data, drafts, reviewers' comments, etc).
Course recommended for advanced PhD students, postdocs, junior researchers and senior researchers.
- Define clear individual writing objectives for the session and beyond.
- Understand the main blocks to writing and how to overcome them.
- Complete a series of writing activities that will generate text for their articles.
- Engage in peer feedback.
- Practice oral English through group activities and class discussion.
- Address Fundació Sant Joan de Déu | Plataforma Virtual
- Language English
- Teaching hours 5h
You might also be interested in
20 mar 24
18 sep 24