After finishing our 4th NIV meeting in September 2019, nobody could imagine a pandemic was waiting for us around the corner.
Uncertainty has become the rule, and there is no clear horizon for the face to face meeting to come back.
However, our commitment as a unique Paediatric educational event focused on promoting the use of non-invasive ventilation remains intact.
It is my pleasure to invite all of you to this 5th International Paediatric and Neonatal NIV meeting, our first virtual NIV meeting.
This meeting will offer a series of webinars covering both acute and home ventilation settings run by well-known experts in the field.
Interactive workshops are also planned to facilitate the achievement of the skills for those in the early phase of their learning curve.
We are looking forward to meeting you online next September!
- NIV IN THE ACUTE SETTING ONLINE WORKSHOP.
- NIV HOME VENTILATION ONLINE WORKSHOP.
- NIV IN SMA type I in the Nursinersen era.
- Use of NIV in SM A: Past and future.
- Our experience in HSJD.
- Sleep studies: Mon itoring and titration.
- TRANSITIONING TRACHEOSTOMY TO NON INVASIVE VENTILATION.
- Central Congenital Hypoventilation Syndrome: When and How to transition to NIV.
- Bronchopulmonary dysplasia: When and How to transition to NIV?.
- RESPIRATORY SUPPORT IN BRONCHIOLITIS PATIENTS From the general ward to the PICU.
- Use of HFNC in the General ward.
- Use of HFNC/CPAP in the HDU.
- Use of CPAP in a optimized nurse patient ratio General ward.
- Using the appropriate support during the transport.
- ANCILLARY TREATMENTS and NON INVASIVE VENTILATION.
- Nebulization in patients on HFNC and NIV.
- Role of prone position in bronchiolitis patient.
- Chest physiotherapy: Chief of Respiratory Care?.
- NIV in PALLIATIVE CARE.
- Experience in the acute setting HSJD.
- Experience in Hom e ventilation.
- Experience from France.
- NIV and SEDATION.
- Non pharmacolo gic strategies.
- Management in the NICU/PICU.
- Management in the operatin g room.
- WEANING OF NON INVASIVE VENTILATION.
Is the weaning of NIV increasing the length of st ay in the PICU?.
Do we need the HFNC in the weaning process?.
Nurse driven protocol. Our experien ce in HSJD.
Identifying patients who do not need anymore NIV.
- ROX index: Should we apply it in the Paediatrics?.
- When to stop NIV: something new in the horizon?.
- Address Formación Hospital Sant Joan de Déu Barcelona | Plataforma virtual
21/09/2021 - 14/10/2021
Option 1: 2 Conference | 60 €21/09/2021 - 14/10/2021
Option 2: 4 Conference | 125 €21/09/2021 - 14/10/2021
Option 3: 1 Workshop + 2 Conference | 160 €21/09/2021 - 14/10/2021
Option 4: 1 Workshop + 4 Conference | 250 €21/09/2021 - 14/10/2021
Option 5: 2 Workshops + 4 Conference | 300 €21/09/2021 - 14/10/2021
Option 6: Hospital Registry (1 Workshop + 4 Conference) middle-income countries | 150 €21/09/2021 - 14/10/2021
Option 7: Exclusive Industry (access to everything for 2 people) | 500 €21/09/2021 - 14/10/2021
Option 8: Exclusive Industry (access to everything for 3 people) | 600 €
- Paediatric Intensive Care
- Language English
You might also be interested in
14 sep 21 13 oct 21
21 sep 21 22 oct 21
13 oct 21 10 nov 21