The fourth International Conference on Pediatric and Neonatal Non-invasive Ventilation will be held again in Barcelona, Spain.
This Conference, focused on NIV, will be offering the latest advances to young pediatricians, neonatologists, pediatric intensivists, pediatric pulmonologists, and pediatric and neonatal intensive care nurses/respiratory therapists.
It is a multidisplinary forum where everyone will learn from the lectures of wellknown experts in this field.
In addition, true to our commitment to education, we will also offer a series of pre-congress workshops that will focus on very practical bedside issues.
We are inviting you to participate and to make this Fourth Conference on Pediatric and Neonatal Non-invasive Ventilation a high standard event and a great success. We are looking forward to seeing you in Barcelona 2019.
Dr. Martí Pons-Òdena
Chair of the Respiratory Section of ESPNIC
**Please, check the registration fees
- Basics on Pediatric NIV
- Transitioning from PICU to home
- Curent situation of NIV in the world
- Deep insight into NIV
- Respiratory support in asthma patients
- Oral presentations
- Meeting the expert in the terrace
- Monitoring patients on NIV
- Starting home NIV in the PICU
- Coffee with the expert
- ESPNIC NIV course, does it have impact factor?
- It will be necessary to fill a form before doing registration at https://goo.gl/forms/CY8rwUVaDfdKseqm2
- According to the options you choose at this form, we'll send you a code which will calculate your final registration price when you fill promotional code box with it.
Registration fees | Conferences
- Doctors: 500 € (early-bird fee until May 31st: 400 €)
- Nurses/Respiratory therapist/Residents: 400 € (early-bird fee until May 31st: 300 €)
- Industry: 700 € (early-bird fee until May 31st: 600 €)
Registration fees | Workshops
- Doctors: 200 € (early-bird fee until May 31st: free)
- Nurses/Respiratory therapist/Residents: 150 € (early-bird fee until May 31st: free)
- Industry: 200 € (early-bird fee until May 31st: free)
You might also be interested in
09 may 19 10 may 19
10 may 19 11 may 19
14 may 19 20 jun 19
17 may 19 18 may 19
03 jun 19 04 jun 19
11 jun 19 12 jun 19