In the part of inscriptions, remember to fill in the google docs in order to send you the corresponding promotional code.
The fourth International Conference on Pediatric and Neonatal Non-invasive Ventilation will be held again in Barcelona, Spain.
This Conference, focused on NIV, will be offering the latest advances to young pediatricians, neonatologists, pediatric intensivists, pediatric pulmonologists, and pediatric and neonatal intensive care nurses/respiratory therapists.
It is a multidisplinary forum where everyone will learn from the lectures of wellknown experts in this field.
In addition, true to our commitment to education, we will also offer a series of pre-congress workshops that will focus on very practical bedside issues.
We are inviting you to participate and to make this Fourth Conference on Pediatric and Neonatal Non-invasive Ventilation a high standard event and a great success. We are looking forward to seeing you in Barcelona 2019.
Dr. Martí Pons-Òdena
Chair of the Respiratory Section of ESPNIC
**Please, check the registration fees
- Basics on Pediatric NIV
- Transitioning from PICU to home
- Curent situation of NIV in the world
- Deep insight into NIV
- Respiratory support in asthma patients
- Oral presentations
- Meeting the expert in the terrace
- Monitoring patients on NIV
- Starting home NIV in the PICU
- Coffee with the expert
- ESPNIC NIV course, does it have impact factor
Abstracts are welcome to this event.
- Please use this abstract's template.
- Send your abstract to this email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline is July 1st.
- Best abstracts will be selected for oral presentation during the first day.
- It will be necessary to fill a form before doing registration at https://goo.gl/forms/CY8rwUVaDfdKseqm2
- According to the options you choose at this form, we'll send you a code which will calculate your final registration price when you fill promotional code box with it.
Registration fees | Conferences
- Doctors: 500 € (early-bird fee until June 7th: 400 €)
- Nurses/Respiratory therapist/Residents: 400 € (early-bird fee until June 7th: 300 €)
- Industry: 700 € (early-bird fee until June 7th: 500 €)
Registration fees | Workshops
- Doctors: 200 € (early-bird fee until June 7th: free)
- Nurses/Respiratory therapist/Residents: 150 € (early-bird fee until June 7th: free)
- Industry: 200 € (early-bird fee until June 7th: free)
You might also be interested in
16 sep 19 17 sep 19
03 oct 19 04 oct 19
18 oct 19 19 oct 19