Practical, online course for working on a scientific talk. This course is dynamic and highly interactive. We will use the Zoom online meeting platform, which facilitates discussion and small-group work using the breakout room function.
This course is for participants who are in the process of preparing a scientific talk. It covers both the structure and the delivery of a scientific talk, including how to design a PowerPoint presentation. Participants should bring a PowerPoint presentation that they have delivered in the past, as well as an idea for a new talk (plus any relevant data, tables, figures, etc.).
Course recommended for PhD students, post-docs, junior researchers and senior researchers.
- Review the appropriate structure for a scientific talk.
- Acquire guidelines for the effective use of PowerPoint.
- Practice public speaking in English through in-class exercises.
- Make progress on an upcoming talk.
- Engage in peer feedback.
- Address Formación Hospital Sant Joan de Déu Barcelona | Plataforma virtual
07/09/2020 - 09/09/2020
16:00 - 18:30 hDownload programme
- Language Spanish
- Teaching hours 5 h